1. Fill out the Return Material Authorization (RMA) form below. An RMA number will then be assigned to your request and emailed to you.
2. Package the tool in a Pelican case (if available): include all Reservoir Group mechanical parts (battery housing, bullnose, etc.) with your return. This will help our repair technicians identify any issues.
3. Do NOT send batteries with the gauges. These are dangerous goods and must be treated as such.
4. Ship the parcel to:
#105, 1437 – 47th Ave NE,
Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 6N7
5. When Reservoir Group receives your parcel, we will acknowledge receipt by sending you a notification via email.
6. Our experts will evaluate the cost of repairs and provide you with an estimate. Your authorization and purchase order number will be required from you for us to proceed with the repair work. You will be notified by email if the cost of the repair changes as the work progresses.
7. We will inform you of the progress during key milestones of the repair job.
8. Shipping and tracking information will be emailed to you when the tool is shipped back. Our repair invoice will be mailed out at the same time as the shipment leaves our premises.