The Reservoir Group Hydraulic Under-Reamer is designed to clean or remove cement scale and other material from the inside diameter of down-hole tubulars.
The tool is mostly Ran In Hole (RIH) dually in the collapsed position. Once the desired depth is reached, increasing the pump rate through the tool will expand the blades to the correct diameter. Maintaining this flow rate through the tool maintains the blades at the expanded diameter.
Once the clean out job has successfully been completed, reducing the pump rate will allow the blades to collapse back into the body.
- Positive Blade Retraction & Expansion; This Allows Pumping at a Reduced Rate While Running in Hole
- Tool Design Allows Reaming in Either Direction
- Fluid Can be Directed Onto Each Blade Through Inter-Changeable Nozzles to Ensure Positive Flushing Action
- Blades Are Linked Together Preventing Independent Movement Which Detracts From the Clean Out Performance of the Tool
- Pressure-Retaining Fluid Path Through the Tool to Additional Stages & Through the Bit
- Pressure Drop Function Provides Surface Indication That the Blades are Fully Expanded
|Connections||1" AMT||1½" AMT||2-3/8" REG||2-7/8" REG|
|Typ Pressure Drop||300 psi||400 psi||200 psi||750 psi|
|Max Blade Diameter||3½"||4¼"||6¼"||11"|
|Tensile Yield||63,000 lbs||105,000 lbs||201,000 lbs||494,000 lbs|
|Torsional Yield||930 ft-lbs||1625 ft-lbs||3500 ft-lbs||13,000 ft-lbs|