The FRAC Tool Memory Gauge Carrier, developed by our sister company Omega Well Monitoring, is designed to be used with casing, drill pipe and tubing strings.
The tool is a memory pressure/ temperature sensor and carrier system. Designed as non-obtrusive, this system nonetheless retains the carrier’s required burst and tensile strength.
The FRAC Tool Memory Gauge Carrier can be provided in a wide range of sizes and variations. The tool can be customized to customer requirements in various overall lengths and diameters, with or without a fish neck, and with variations in the type of connector threads.
The pressure/ temperature gauge set-up can have internal or external sensing on one or more gauges, including gauges with extended battery barrels for increased sample duration. We offer a full range of market-leading Omega Well Monitoring gauges.
Please contact your Reservoir Group Representative for more information or to discuss your requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Uninterrupted Well Flow, Due to Non-Intrusive Sensor Deployment
- Full-Bore Flow Area Through ID and Tool
- Monitors Tubing and/ or Annulus Pressure
- Provides Maximum Tensile Strength for Gauge Carriers
- Non-Intrusive Down-Hole Pressure Monitoring During FRACs or Other Stimulation Work