The Reservoir Group Well Intervention Products & Services’ External Slip-Type Coiled Tubing Connector is specially designed for heavy duty Coiled Tubing applications.
It provides a reliable method of attaching the Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) to the Coiled Tubing.
The connector is attached to the Coiled Tubing by means of a slip mechanism which provides resistance to tensional and torsional loads. Pressure integrity is provided by two O-Rings which form a seal on the OD of the Coiled Tubing.
Available for all sizes of Coiled Tubing between 1-1/4” to 2-7/8” OD. Reservoir Group connectors can be supplied with industry-standard connections or as per customer requirements.
- Simple to Install
- High Tensile & Torsional Strength
- Simple Maintenance and Replacement of Parts
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- Anti-Rotation Screws Prevent the Top & Bottom Subs From Backing-Off
- Wide Range of Connector ODs for a Given Coiled Tubing Size for Maximum Flexibility