- Tools that are covered by warranty will be serviced at no charge to the customer.
- Tools with known or proven manufacturer's defects will be covered under warranty.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Defective parts are not returned.
- Out-of-warranty tools that can be repaired will be refurbished with new circuit boards, transducer, and will be recalibrated.
- Tools exhibiting “customer abuse” can be repaired for a fee if the housing is reusable.
- To ensure as-new performance, all repaired tools are re-calibrated. This is our final verification that the tool functions within its specifications over the entire pressure and temperature range.
- Refurbished tools are warranted for Ninety Days.
- Reservoir Group Oil & Gas will hold serviceable tools for One Year after service quote is sent to the customer. If PO is not received after One Year of quotation, the tools will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Please contact us if you have any questions.